Frequently Asked Questions:
What criteria are the most important when choosing cylinder?
Without getting into details, it’s obvious that there are different reasons influencing on the decision of the standard buyer while choosing cylinders:
- Price – while choosing cylinder, each customer is looking for the combination of price & quality, or even price, quality & safety.
- Safety – protection against break-in by picklock, drilling out or cylinder splitting-out;
- Durability – cylinder material, its quality and manufacturer;
- Cylinder appearance – customers often try to choose cylinder matching in by colour and appearance with their doors;
- Key ergonomics – convenience of using cylinders’ key by shape, size and appearance;
If you do not find an answer to your question - ask us!